Scott Doyle Candidate for Anderson Township Trustee
Who I am and what I can do for you
Who am I
1) 1) I am a constitutionalist and an essentialist. The scope of government must not extend beyond The Constitution. Government will only provide essential infrastructure, to do otherwise is a waste of taxpayer dollars.
2) 2) I am an experienced business owner who has traveled 48 states and Canada, and visited almost every major city in the United States. My business has allowed me to see the inner workings of thousands of large and small businesses across the US. I know what works, what does not work, and how to promote success in a business.
3) 3) I am an educated and aware individual. I cannot stress enough the importance of education, both practical and formal. I live by those words and will complete my PhD in March; I am a student as well as a leader. I graduated with honors and completed my B.A. and M.B.A. I know how to connect formal teaching with practical solutions.
4) 4) I am conservative. Family and good friendships are extremely important. Fiscal responsibility, duty, honor, respect, and patriotism are important words in my vocabulary.
What I can do for you
1) 1) I will work to protect your money from fraud, waste, and overspending in government. Your money is not safe or efficiently handled by the government; you best manage it. The role of government is to provide infrastructure (roads, bridges, utilities, police, and fire).
2) 2) I will fight for efficiency. The money taken by the government will be managed as you would manage your finances, with accountability and transparency. I will audit the township and eliminate the “other” sections from the budget.
3) 3) I will stand up for business in the township. Small business owners drive the entire economy of the United States, your well-being depends on the success of the local businesses. I will work with, rather than against, business ventures that benefit township residents.
4) 4) I will promote education. An educated public is a productive public. Our schools are a magnet for an influx of quality education-minded residents. I will work with the school district and maintain a positive relationship between the Forest Hills District and the township.
5) 5) I will work to protect you. Like you, I am a resident of the township and want a safe community. I will work to keep our neighborhoods free of blight, crime, and threats to our community. All of us want peace of mind at home!
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. I look forward to hearing from you!